Get More From Imagery Webinar Series: DEM Extraction from SAR Imagery
Nov. 19, 2015 at 4am EDT (9am GMT) | Nov. 19, 2015 at 2pm EDT (7pm GMT)
PCI Geomatics is the developer of Geomatica- a complete and integrated desktop software that features tools for remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, geospatial analysis, map production, mosaicking and more. Geomatica software enables users to apply imagery in support of a wide range of applications such as the environment, agriculture, security and intelligence, defense, as well as in the oil and gas industries.
Learn best practices for extracting DEMs from Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery using Geomatica and commercially available imagery from RADARSAT-2 and other sensors. The focus of this webinar will be on a case study done over Santorini, Greece.
What You’ll Learn:
In this 30min webinar, PCI Geomatics experts will demonstrate:
- Data collection considerations (incidence angles, resolution)
- New, fast DEM extraction tools for SAR imagery
- Time series automated DEM Change detection
- Interactive DEM Editing tools and filtering capability
- How using a SAR derived DEM provides higher quality ortho-images
- Quality Assessment of DEMs
PCI Geomatics Technical Solutions Specialist