Webinar: Ortho-Mosaicking with Geomatica
PCI Geomatics is the developer of Geomatica- a complete and integrated desktop software that features tools for remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, geospatial analysis, map production, mosaicking and more. Geomatica software enables users to apply imagery in support of a wide range of applications such as the environment, agriculture, security and intelligence, defense, as well as in the oil and gas industries.
Learn how to use Geomatica’s advanced new mosaicking algorithms and interactive tools to achieve professional results faster and with ease.
What You’ll Learn:
In this 30min webinar, PCI Geomatics experts will demonstrate:
- New ‘Bundle’ automatic colour balancing algorithm
- End-to-end workflow
- Automatic colour balancing & cutline generation
- Quick cutline editing
- New dodging point editing
- Automatic Exposure Correction
- Post Mosaic Editing
Date & Time:
- Oct. 22, 2015 at 4am EDT (8am GMT)
- Oct. 22, 2015 at 2pm EDT (6pm GMT)