Esri India Webinar: Leveraging ArcGIS Platform & CityEngine for GIS-based Master Plans
Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 1:30 pm
Singapore Time (Singapore, GMT+08:00)
Sustainable, scalable and future-ready urban development is one the key priorities in India as well as globally. Major government programs i.e. Smart Cities and Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) aim to build foundations to achieve this.
For any planned development, a master plan is a starting point. A master plan provides a long-term blueprint that guides the sustainable planned development of the city. Use of GIS for master planning is not new. GIS-based Master plans help in different types of urban planning exercises, e.g. preparation of development plan, zonal plan, utility plan, infrastructure plan, etc. Even Smart City and AMRUT programs mandate use of GIS for master plan creation.
ArcGIS is a complete platform for end-to-end city planning, design and management.
Join free Esri India webinar on 29 March 2016 [duration 01 hrs] to understand how ArcGIS Platform and 3D capabilities of Esri CityEngine provide a complete set of tools for end-to-end GIS-based master plan creation and maintenance.
- Workflow for master plan creation
- How ArcGIS helps in end-to-end workflow management and master plan creation
- GIS data model and its role in master plan creation
- Integration of multiple data sets e.g. satellite imagery, basemaps for master plan creation
- Visualizing and analysing different master plan scenarios
- Publishing different scenarios to relevant stakeholders and for citizen feedback
Who should attend?
Urban Planners, GIS professionals, Real-Estate professionals, Urban Planning consultants, Academic Institutions.
- Seema Joshi, Sr. Divisional Manager – PreSales, Esri India
- Vinay Sawant, Business Manager, Esri India
If you have any questions, contact Vivek Rawat