Volumetric Analysis and DEM Applications
Nov. 5, 2015 at 4am EDT (8am GMT); Nov. 5, 2015 at 2pm EDT (6pm GMT)
PCI Geomatics is the developer of Geomatica- a complete and integrated desktop software that features tools for remote sensing, digital photogrammetry, geospatial analysis, map production, mosaicking and more. Geomatica software enables users to apply imagery in support of a wide range of applications such as the environment, agriculture, security and intelligence, defense, as well as in the oil and gas industries.
Learn how to use Geomatica’s advanced new interactive DEM editing tools to achieve professional results, calculate volumetric information and derive changes automatically.
What You’ll Learn:
In this 30min webinar, PCI Geomatics experts will demonstrate:
- New, fast DEM extraction tools
- Interactive DEM editing tools and filters to filter and extract surface features
- End-to-end workflow
- DEM Extraction from varying datasets (Point Clouds, Stereo Optical)
- DEM Editing panel functionality
- Extracting and counting features automatically
- Workflow automation through Python API
- Time series automated DEM Change detection
- and more…