Batch processing, visualization tools, and improved multi-core support streamline point cloud workflows for geospatial professionals
- Trimble® RealWorks® has announced a new version of the industry’s leading all-in-one point cloud software platform.
- Batch processing workflows are now available to automate data processing for large datasets saving users time on projects.
- New visualization and productivity tools include enhanced shading, improved registration automation and geometry editing. The new tools enable customers to better understand project data and more easily create customer deliverables.
- Enhanced multi-core processing for modern CPUs and added support for AMD Ryzen™-based computers significantly reduces the processing time for registering and extracting scans.
- The new version of Trimble RealWorks will be available for download June 19.
- Screenshots of Trimble RealWorks can be found here.