Trimble Business Center provides users with the capability to efficiently edit, process, and adjust geospatial data and create deliverables with confidence.
The New features/updates included in TBC v3.90:
- Create, edit, and transform linestrings, polygons, and dynaviews in the Cutting Plane View
- Orthophoto creation from point cloud data and Ortho-Rectified Image creation from Trimble VISION or SX10 panorama images
- SmartPick tool for semi-automatic extraction of face of curb and gutter geometry from point clouds
- Legal Description Writer for cadastral survey projects for parcels, polygons, or closed linework
- Ortho drafting, tracking, and snaps for CAD drafting and editing
- Select similar, match properties, three-point circle, and three-point rectangle CAD drafting features
- Mobile Mapping MX7 Support and Feature Extraction
- UASMaster 8.1.1 with improved Batch Processing (one-click) processing solution
Common workflows of Trimble Business Center:
- Control Surveying: Confidently produce reliable control coordinates combining total station, level and GNSS data in robust network adjustment
- Field to Finish: Easily create CAD-ready deliverables directly from survey data.
- GIS Feature Collection: Expand the utilization of your survey systems by creating GIS deliverables for your clients.
- Construction Staking: Prepare design data for stakout with Trimble Access or Machine Control and verify as-staked information with ease
- Integrated Aerial and Terrestrial Photogrammetry: Process complete mapping projects that include UAS and Trimble VISION imagery, GNSS and total optical observations.