TerraGo Edge Version 3.6 provides advanced support for EOS and SXBlue High-Precision GNSS receivers on iOS and Android, adds new mobile surveying features, new basemap sources and integration with Google Earth.
New features in version 3.6 include:
- Sub-meter and cm precision with SXBlue and EOS GPS receivers
- Polygon and polyline note support added on iPhone and Android
- Auto-drawing polygons and polylines from GPS points
- Multi-note view on iPhone and Android
- KML import and export added to growing list of data interfaces, improves Google Earth integration
- New “over-zoom” feature allows extreme map zooming on all devices and basemaps
- Brand new basemap source options
Want to see TerraGo Edge v3.6 in action? Join an upcoming Tuesday’s with TerraGo webinar for a live demo and Q&A session. Our next two sessions are focused specifically on this release:
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 12:00 (ET) – Register Now.
- Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 12:00 (ET) – Register Now.