New ArcGIS® Direct Connect feature added to ever-expanding ArcGIS integration options to easily exchange data between ArcGIS and TerraGo mobile data collection solutions
Available today, TerraGo Edge version 3.9.8 now includes the brand new ArcGIS® Direct Connect feature. With ArcGIS Direct Connect, users can connect to ArcGIS Online® and ArcGIS Server® and provide direct access to feature layers, which can be updated by TerraGo Edge mobile users and seamlessly synchronized with ArcGIS.
New features in version 3.9.8 include:
- Connect TerraGo Edge Server to Esri® ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Server for seamless, direct access to feature layers and custom attributes;
- Directly import ArcGIS feature layers with custom attributes from ArcGIS into TerraGo Edge for updating attributes and adding new features in the field with the TerraGo Edge app;
- Seamlessly export attribute updates and newly added features from TerraGo Edge to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Server;
- Utilize ArcGIS Online basemaps and map tile layers with TerraGo Edge notebooks, workflows and mobile users;
- And More…Learn more about all the new features in the TerraGo Edge 3.9.8 Product Release Notes.