SuperGeo Webinar: 3D GIS Cadastral Mapping
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 | 10:00 AM (GMT+2) Your local time
In the past, landscapes in the real world must be transformed into 2D and then can display with GIS. This process always contains distortion and leads to misunderstanding. By using the innovative 3D GIS tech to manage cadastre, people can understand the world more realistically and comprehensively. Besides land administration, environmental monitoring, disaster response, or even tourism can benefit from the amazing details and realistic experience that 3D GIS can provide.
What can we learn in this webinar?
- Publishing various kinds of data, including vector, raster, etc
- Starting your 3D earth and displaying data in the 3D mode
- Querying and managing buildings and underground pipelines
- Displaying your 3D models in different Levels of Detail
- Understanding a space thoroughly via the 3D measurement tool
Who should attend?
Land-use planning professionals, real estate agents, landscape architects, asset management experts, land administration officials, or anyone wants to use or understand the 3D GIS technology.
Sr. Engineer, Geospatial Technology Center
Supergeo Technologies Inc.