12th International Navigation Forum is the central event of the year in the field of the use of satellite navigation technologies in the Russian Federation and EAEU countries. The Forum will be held in 2018, 24-25 of April jointly with 10th International Exhibition NAVITECH-2018.
The main purpose of the Forum is to inform the Russian and foreign audience about state policies in the field of the development and use of GLONASS technologies, to analyze technology and market trends of the navigation industry in Russia and the whole world.
Speakers from high-tier IT, space, navigation and transport organizations will provide attendees with relevant information about navigation industry and its solutions for business, industry and logistics. Navigation forum will be interesting for those companies which are interested in presenting their technologies to new audiences, searching for new business contacts and markets.
The agenda of 12th Navigation Forum includes such principal items as:
- complementarity and compatibility between existing and future GNSS systems;
- implementing digital technologies, big data, GNSS solutions and IoT in logistics, autonet, industrial sectors and agriculture;
- trends of development unmanned transport such as smart cars and UAV in Russia and the whole world;
- geoinformation systems and services;
- solutions for telematics insurance.
To participate as a delegate or a sponsor, as well as to attend the Forum, please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: + 7 (495) 641 57 17
To register: http://glonass-forum.com