Since 1992, RAMTeCH and its partners have worked diligently to deliver innovative and practical solutions. High quality, onshore project management, proven technology, and innovative solutions have propelled RAMTeCH into a position as a global leader specializing in geospatial (GIS) technology, engineering solutions, and professional services for utility, telecommunications, and government organizations. We help our clients develop and implement solutions that improve overall data performance, reduce risk, increase functional capabilities, and consider the future needs of the client.
Position: Project Manager- LiDAR
We are looking for a mid to high range experienced personnel possessing a strong coding background. We would require this person to discuss the requirements with the concerned lead, provide coding support, and make enhancements.
Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Science, Engineering, or a graduate in Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing/Civil/Geo-informatics with Post Graduation in GIS/Remote Sensing
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience of having worked in GIS/Image Processing/LiDAR/Photogrammetry, with at least 4 to 5 years in LiDAR processing/Project Management
- Experience in LiDAR Data Collection and Processing
- Proficiency in MicroStation, AutoCAD, TerraSolid (complete suite), Image Processing, and Photogrammetry
- At least 4 years’ of managing experience on LiDAR projects
- Working experience on GIS Software – Bentley/ESRI/Autodesk based products
- Experience of having worked on RFPs and carrying out estimations
- Experience of setting up the Quality standards/Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience of training team on LiDAR processing
- Determine resource requirements for projects based on specifications
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to discuss complex technology in a clear and concise manner with a variety of audience
The successful candidate will have a robust background in LiDAR processing, team management and mentoring/training of junior staff. The individual will be responsible for managing the complete project cycle with an emphasis on LiDAR processing – from planning to QC and completion. The primary responsibilities of the candidate will include LiDAR pre-processing, calibration, classification, adjustment, planimetric extraction, and preparation of deliverables in MicroStation, AutoCAD and other GIS formats per project requirements.
How To Apply
Contact Information: RAMTeCH Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. B-2, Sector 59, NOIDA-201307, INDIA Tel: +91 120 4730000, Fax: +91 120 4730010 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ramtech-corp.com
Apply for this position click here
Read more about RAMTeCH