Boundless QGIS 2.14.1 is out the door! We are excited to share with your the latest offering of premier open-source desktop GIS technology. This release is available here and is a major update, comprising many new features and updates, including:
- Windows version built for 64-bit CPU architecture
- GRASS is updated to v7.0.3
- GDAL/OGR is updated to v2.0.2, with LibKML (.kmz) and OpenJPEG2 (JPEG2000)
The central element of our build is the Boundless Connect plugin, which acts as a single entry point to QGIS technology and content. The Boundless 2.14.1 QGIS build includes all the core plugins of the community build, plus the Connect plugin. This provides access to the Connect content. Currently, this content includes Boundless-supported plugins; in the future, we’ll be adding more content for customizing your QGIS interface and for training and support.
The commercially supported Boundless plugins available with QGIS 2.14 LTR are:
- Web App Builder: Easily create powerful web apps directly from QGIS
- MGRS Tools: Quickly display MGRS coordinates in QGIS
- What3words Tools: Convert normal addresses to intuitive 3 word addresses in QGIS
- OpenGeo Explorer: Maintenance update for current plugin.
Boundless QGIS 2.14 LTR represents another step in our ongoing commitment to advance the development and adoption of QGIS. As we evolve our offerings, you will see more improvements and announcements from Boundless in the upcoming months.