PHOTOMOD technical seminar will take place on November 16 (Wednesday). This free seminar provides a forum for professionals working in the field of photogrammetry and covers topics related to increasing the productivity of RSD processing with Digital Photogrammetric System PHOTOMOD.
The seminar program includes:
- From aerial images to ortho-mosaic. Fully automated photogrammetric production technological line. Aerial Triangulation, DEM building, Orthorectification, Mosaicking
- Satellite imagery. Geometry and radiometry
- Special tools for UAV data processing
- Algorithms of DTM and DSM creation
- Types of 3D models
- Stereovectorization capabilities
- Getting productivity as high as possible. Hardware resources, network, and distributed processing
- Input data and output accuracy (aerial and satellite imagery)
- 06:00 – 10:00 Transfer* from Delhi to Agra
- 10:00 – 13:00 Seminar
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 17:00 Seminar
- 17:00 – 21:00 Transfer* from Agra to Delhi
*Meeting point will be announced soon.
Please, be aware, limited offer.
- November 16, 2016 (Wednesday)
- The seminar will take place in The Gateway Hotel (Taj Ganj, Fatehabad Road), Agra.
- The organizer provides free transfer from Delhi to Agra and back.
Please, fill in the registration form to participate in the seminar: http://conf.racurs.ru/conf2016/eng/program/master-class.php
PHOTOMOD system overview
PHOTOMOD is the well-known digital photogrammetric system developed by company RACURS, Russia. The software package allows flexible workflow organization; it supplies user with the capabilities to perform the complete cycle of photogrammetric processing without engaging any third-party tools, and, on the other hand, it’s suitable for integration with wide variety of software due to enhanced import/export procedures (supporting the vast set of exchange formats) and special interface utilities. Due to modular organization PHOTOMOD allows flexible deployment to provide user with the most suitable and cost-effective solution.
PHOTOMOD is up-to-date system supporting film and digital airborne cameras as well as film, pushbroom CCD and radar spaceborne sensors. The output data are digital elevation models, orthoimages, 3D vectors, digital maps; they may be used as final products or to be transmitted to GIS or mapping applications for further processing. Rigorous algorithms applied and numerous control procedures available on every processing step ensure quality of the PHOTOMOD output data.