3D Laser Mapping want to show you why choosing 3D technology is a decision that will not only provide accurate and reliable measurements, but will maximise your return on investment.
3D Laser Mapping is a world-leading provider of laser scanning technology for the mining, mapping and modelling industries.
Discover how others are using this innovative, customisable technology as an agenda of guest speakers demonstrate how 3D measurement technology benefits them. Topics covered are wide ranging and include coastal monitoring, UAV photography and crime scene investigation.
Learn how the technology works and the ways it can be used with practical workshops, held by product specialists and laser scanning technicians, for those who want to understand further the operation of each product.
Interact with the hardware and software that is discussed throughout the day, in a rare chance to get hands-on with the latest releases in the industry in the onsite technology room.
What will you see?
Interact with the systems on display in our technology room:
- RIEGL: As premier distributors of RIEGL products in the UK, 3D Laser Mapping will be showcasing the latest technology from the company. This includes the official UK launch of the new VZ-400i laser scanning system, UAV systems RiCOPTER & VUX-SYS, as well as top of the range laser scanners VZ-2000, VZ-4000.
- PhaseOne: Recently added to our distribution business, the super high definition range of industrial cameras will also be available to see, shown as standalone hardware or integrated into an airborne system.
- StreetMapperIV: Come and see the latest mobile mapping solution from 3D Laser Mapping. Highly portable, easy to use yet still retaining survey grade accuracy, this system has to be seen to be believed.
- Monitoring Solutions: 3D Laser Mapping provide specialist and customisable monitoring solutions for a number of different industries. Here we invite you to learn more about what we have on offer to suit your change detection needs.
The event will be split up into two parts:
- 4th November – Ground-based 3D Data Capture Day
- 5th November – Mobile and Airborne Data Capture Day
Prince Philip House
3 Carlton House Terrace
SW1Y 5DG London
*Please note, this event is UK based and registration is only open to UK delegates. 3D Laser Mapping apologise for any inconvenience*