India Urban Space Foundation (IUSF) is a premier organization which is doing cutting edge work on Urban Planning and Design. IUSF is a sister-organization of Janaagraha with a shared vision to transform the quality of life in urban India. IUSF works on the policies and practice related to planning and designing India’s cities. The organization develops urban plans and urban design that responds to India’s unique challenges, and converts them to standards and policies that can be replicated around the country.
Position: Associate Urban Planner (Research)
Experience: 2-3 Years
IUSF has a young dynamic team of Urban planners, Urban designers, Infrastructure planners and Architects. The planning and design team at IUSF is supported by a highly technical team of GIS Analysts and Programmers.
- Work on developing Master Plans for cities with a regional approach.
- Interacting with government and other related agencies.
- Collating data, undertaking analysis and writing reports for on-going projects.
- Demographic and Economic Analysis for Regional and Master Plans.
- Doing sketch-ups, and rendering, understand layers, differing scales.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the various team members and interns/ volunteers
- Usage of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, with the ability to create attractive presentation layouts and maps.
- Travel to Site with potential overnight stays for Site visits.
- Master Degree in Urban Planning with Graduation in Architecture/Engineering/Economics.
- Professional work experience of 2-3 in the field of urban planning preferably in research relating to Urban planning.
- Working knowledge of GIS, with proficiency in creating base maps from Google and from GIS shape files.
- Proficiency on working with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an aptitude for research.
- Be willing to work in start-up environments and meet tough deadlines.
- Fluency in Speaking Oriya Language would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
To apply please write in to email@example.com or Call us on +91-80-40790400
For more information visit here