Esri India Webinar: What’s new in ArcGIS 10.4 Desktop?
2nd June 2016, 11:00 AM IST onwards
ArcGIS 10.4, the latest release, includes exciting new capabilities for visualizing and analyzing data. This release builds upon recent improvements and new features added to ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro, including vector tiles, 3D scenes, self-service tools for spatial analysis, new formats for imagery, and a new globe called ArcGIS Earth.
To make sure you’re getting the most from your GIS technology, we are hosting a 3–part webinar series focusing on new and enhanced capabilities of ArcGIS 10.4
- Webinar 1 – What new in ArcGIS 10.4 Desktop, 2nd June
- Webinar 2 – What’s new in ArcGIS 10.4 Server and Portal, 22nd June
- Webinar 3 – Mobile Apps and App builders, 20th July
The first webinar in the series covers the new capabilities of ArcGIS 10.4 Desktop.
- New and updated LAS tools
- Vector tiles
- Local scenes
- LiDAR tool updates
- Sharing layers and maps
- New imagery formats supported
- New licensing updates
Who should attend?
GIS professionals, Esri users and anyone who wants to learn how ArcGIS 10.4 provides a complete platform leveraging the power of Web GIS
- Sreekumar MD, Manager-Presales, Esri India
- Tapan Joshi, Assistant Manager-Presales, Esri India