The ArcGIS and Adobe® integration opens GIS up to an expanding group of design- and communications-focused users, who can now make direct use of spatial information. Cartographers can have the best of both worlds, too, since they can now work in Adobe and ArcGIS simultaneously.
ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud has many features available to you:
- Define map extents geographically or by using your Adobe application’s preferences
- Preview and load geographic content from your ArcGIS Online organization directly into Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Access community-contributed content from the Living Atlas of the World
- Maintain editable vector artwork layers with descriptive names inside of Illustrator
- Produce maps with your design and branding using familiar Adobe tools
- Add shapefiles
- Support for map projections
- Improved support for image services
- Support of web map labels to Adobe Illustrator text
- Custom DPI output of images
- Scale bar added to map on sync
How to get ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud
ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud is available via the Adobe Add-ons Marketplace to both Mac and PC users for Adobe Photoshop version 16.1 and newer and Adobe Illustrator version 19.2 and newer.
Users with an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription can download and use ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud app at no additional cost with any ArcGIS Online Level 2 account.