International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) is a technical conference and exhibition showcasing the latest airborne, terrestrial, and underwater LiDAR as well as emerging remote-sensing and data collection tools and technologies for Asset Management; Civil Infrastructure; Coastal Zone Mapping; Emergency Services & Disaster Response; Land and Natural Resource Management; Urban Modeling.
At ILMF you will find out about the latest LiDAR technology to hit the market, new data fusion/classification and processing techniques and the increasing integration of key technologies. Listen to case studies highlighting actual experiences and lessons learned.
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defense, & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Geiger Mode, Single Photon, FLASH LiDAR
- Emerging Technologies
- Integration & Data Fusion
- Asset Management
- Civil Infrastructure
- Coastal Zone Mapping
- Emergency Services & Disaster Response
- Land and Natural Resource Management
- Urban Modeling
- and more
Also, in 2018, ILMF and the ASPRS Annual Conference will take place together for the first time, giving attendees access to more geospatial solutions, technical educatio, and networking than ever before! The combined event will feature a single exhibit hall and inclusive social activities.