City of Temple has been a destination for many travelers since it was founded in 1881 by the Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe Railroad. Over the years, many members of the community worked together to welcome visitors, attract conventions and market Temple as the central meeting point that it is. In keeping with that long tradition, the Temple CVB is dedicated to providing you with all of the information you need to plan your next trip to Central Texas, choose the location for your next meeting, or find the perfect facility for your next sporting event. The Temple CVB is comprised of a group of professionals with years of experience in the destination marketing industry.
Position: GIS Specialist/Information Technology
Published: November 21, 2014
Closing: November 27, 2014 5:00 PM
- Associate of Applied Sciences Degree with major course work in geography, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and GIS.
- One year experience in CAD and GIS may substitute for one year of education.
- Minimum four (4) years experience in GIS, CAD preferably AutoCAD Map and ArcGis, and Land based management software.
- Valid Texas driver’s license required.
- Punctuality and regular attendance are required.
How To Apply
Apply for this position GIS Specialist
Read about City of Temple