10th National Symposium on Managing Natural Resources for Enhancing Agricultural & Allied Productivity in Coastal Region under Changing Climate, December 11-14, 2013 is organized by Indian Society of Coastal Agricultural Research in collaboration with Central Soil Salinity Research Institute, Karnal.
The Indian Society of Coastal Agricultural Research established in 1983 is a pioneer scientific body in India engaged in establishing link among scientists, academicians, research institutes, universities, NGOs. etc. for co-ordination of overall research activities related to agriculture in coastal areas of the country. It publishes regularly research journals entitled Journal of Indian Society of Coastal Agricultural research and holds meeting, workshop etc..
The society has already organized 9 national Symposia and one International Symposium in different coastal states of the country.
- Advances in soil, water and crop management fro enhancing production in coastal region.
- Recent advancement in field, horticultural and plantation crops and forestry for coastal areas.
- Advanced management of aquaculture, livestock and allied activities for enhancing farm income.
- Emerging ecological threat, mitigation measures and coastal forestry management.
- Transfer of technology, livelihoods improvement and impacts.
- Coastal saline Vertisols-problems and perspectives with special reference to Gujarat.
|Date of 1th National Symposium||11-14 December 2013|
|Last date for abstract submission||30th August 2013|
|Last date for submission of full length paper||30th September 2013|
|Last date for receiving of registration (without late fee) & Accommodation fee||30th October 2013|
Central Soil Salinity research Institute, Regional Research Station, Gujarat.