In 2016 it will be 10th edition of International GIS-Forum “Integrated Geospatial Solutions – the Future of Information Technologies”. We are happy to cordially invite you to participate and celebrate this anniversary with us.
Every year GIS-Forum gathers more than 300 participants all over the world. Previous attendees and speakers represented leading Earth observation companies such as DigitalGlobe, BlackBridge, Airbus D&S Geo, Deimos Imaging, Beijing Space Eye Information Technologies, SI Imaging Services, DMCii, e-GEOS, MDA, RESTEC; software providers – Exelis VIS, ESRI, Trimble; Russian innovation centers – Skolkovo, Russian Academy of Sciences, Center of Innovation Technologies, leading services providers – Rostelecom, Gazprom and many others.
The event features an outstanding compound of conference sessions, exhibition, workshops, roundtable discussions centered on leveraging spatial data, technology and innovative solutions for business and society.
Participation Fee: EUR 670
Participation fee includes:
- All-days participation in GIS-Forum
- Opportunity to apply for Awards
- Access to Exhibition and Workshops
- Participant bag with GIS-Forum materials
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Cocktail Party on April, 13
- Gala Dinner on April, 14
- Engage and entertainment program
- March, 1: Papers submission deadline
- March, 10: Advertising material for printed program of GIS-Forum submission deadline
- March, 10: Best Geospatial Projects Awards application submission deadline
- March, 25: Papers acceptance notification
- April, 1: Room reservation in IMPERIAL Park-Hotel deadline
- April, 5: Handouts to participant bag collection deadline
Date: Mark your calendar for 13-15 April, 2016!
Venue: IMPERIAL PARK HOTEL, Moscow, Russia